Access Database Pain in my A$$

Ghost21

Well, I take it from the deafening silence from the OP that his problem must have been resolved, otherwise he'd be posting like a madman like he did yesterday, bumping the topic when no one was answering within the first 10 minutes. It's too bad some people can't be bothered to come back and say something. You know, anything; 'Yes, problem resolved', or 'Hey thanks, that helped alot'. Doesn't bode well for getting any more help, from me at least. Oh well...

My Projects:DebugIt - Debug your AutoIt scripts with DebugIt!

Perhaps his sense of urgency was because he was deep under cover at a nuclear weapons facility in North Korea, attempting to inject their launch system databases with LOLCats pictures and forwarded jokes from his mother....due to our unwillingness to respond in a timely fashion, our subject became increasingly angry and turned himself over to the enemy in exchange for our codenames.

His actions can only be compared to Ephialtes betraying the Greeks at the Hot Gates.

Edited by weaponx

Perhaps his sense of urgency was because he was deep under cover at a nuclear weapons facility in North Korea, attempting to inject their launch system databases with LOLCats pictures and forwarded jokes from his mother....due to our unwillingness to respond in a timely fashion, our subject became increasingly angry and turned himself over to the enemy in exchange for our codenames.

His actions can only be compared to Ephialtes betraying the Greeks at the Hot Gates.

Hey , Hey , Hey down boys... I just got back to the computer.. and I have tried the new code that you sugessted and yes it does work correctley.. THANKYOU VERY MUCH... I know its painfull listening to someone like myself whine and bitch about issue like this but hey I'm Learning... I can read the data , I can add to it... I'm pretty frekin happy.... Now I will keep reading the SQL School and fourms and hopefully not get stuck for awhile....

Thanks Again...