Gui resize to screen

hazed

I have a form that fills a page. I need the form to fit on the screen in it's entirety. I can use under Guicreate @desktopwidth and @desktopheight to make the actual gui window fit, but how do I scale the rest of the form to fit within the Gui?

I have a form that fills a page. I need the form to fit on the screen in it's entirety. I can use under Guicreate @desktopwidth and @desktopheight to make the actual gui window fit, but how do I scale the rest of the form to fit within the Gui?

Hi,

Take a look at "GUICtrlSetResizing".

It might be helpfull.

Peter

If GuiCtrlSetResizing doesn't work you could go for some tedious ControlMoves. With that you could set the position of each control based on how big or small the desktop is. If you're GUI isn't going to be resizing then you could just create it so that it fills the whole screen. Some lines would look similar to these:

GuiCtrlCreateButton('Testing', 10, 10, @DesktokpWidth / 10, @DesktopHeight/ 5)
GuiCtrlCreateButton('Testing some more', @DesktopWidth - 300, @DesktkopHeight - 300, 290, 290)
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

If GuiCtrlSetResizing doesn't work you could go for some tedious ControlMoves. With that you could set the position of each control based on how big or small the desktop is. If you're GUI isn't going to be resizing then you could just create it so that it fills the whole screen. Some lines would look similar to these:

GuiCtrlCreateButton('Testing', 10, 10, @DesktokpWidth / 10, @DesktopHeight/ 5)
GuiCtrlCreateButton('Testing some more', @DesktopWidth - 300, @DesktkopHeight - 300, 290, 290)

Real tedious ControlMoves....I think I'll play with the GUIScrollBars.au3 and the latest beta a little to see if that is a solution...