What is wrong with this simple line of code..

Jiggaboo

Hey, so I play Hellgate: London, and more often than not, it freezes up on me, and the only way I can quit is to turn off my computer. So, instead of doing that, I would rather just kill the process (and the only way to do that is by pressing a key, because I am unable to leave the game window) so I made a simple script to kill the process once I press the specified hotkey. So this all works great, but I thought I would improve the script, so I would no longer have to run both files (the script that will kill the game, and the game itself). So I want to have the script start the game for me.

This is so simple, I cannot believe I am having problems with it. I have somehow messed up the syntax and just cannot figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HotKeySet("{End}", "Kill")
Run("Launcher", "C:\Program Files\Flagship Studios\Hellgate London\")
Sleep(1500)
Send("{TAB}")
Sleep(200)
Send("{ENTER}")
;Add auto-logon hurr
While 1
    Sleep(5000)
    WEnd
;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Func Kill()
    ProcessClose("hellgate_mp_dx9_x86.exe")
EndFunc

Line 2 is where I am having problems.

The error says that it is unable to execute the external program, because it cannot find the file.

But I know that this is the file name .. so I must have screwed up the syntax somehow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

O_O

Wow I am way behind!

Thanks a lot for your replies man, I really appreciate the help.

-edit-

Well, that fixed it (the ShellExecute) and now it works flawlessly. Thanks a lot for everyones help!

Edited by Jiggaboo