How to add strings

dickep

I am purplexed.

I need to add strings to strings, aka concantenation of strings. I cannot find out if there is a built in or if I must make my own atoi - itoa = itos function

Anyone know this please?

Thanks

E

Edited by dickep

• Moderators

I am purplexed.

I need to add strings to strings, aka concantenation of strings. I cannot find out if there is a built in or if I must make my own atoi - itoa = itos function

Anyone know this please?

Thanks

E

$myString = String(Int($sString1) - $nInt) is what your example looks like to me, but Nahuel answered your concatenation question.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

$myString = String(Int($sString1) - $nInt) is what your example looks like to me, but Nahuel answered your concatenation question.

not sure what this does.

If I could ask, is it changing a number to a string? That is what I need to really do, add "String" to x (which changes).

Thanks again

E

• Moderators

not sure what this does.

If I could ask, is it changing a number to a string? That is what I need to really do, add "String" to x (which changes).

Thanks again

E

You made references to atoi... do you know what that function does?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.