tring to return to begaining of script

I have hotkeys set to where when i click on them a message box apears. Is there any way to set it to where when the x is clicked or cancel, it doesn't totally exit the script and is ready for the next hotkey? And also if a message box is up, and I click the hotkey that handles that particular box, is there a way to tell it if something like

run message box = true if {alt}{f6} hotkey is pressed unless message box is open then = false

I know enouh about autoit to know thats not the code, but i'm sure that you get the picture.

I've been using autoit for almost 2 years now. I know enough to get by.

well with your help I will.

so if you can help please do. I would appreciate it. thanks.

Maybe its just me, but I can't understand most of the stuff you just posted.

I want the program to stay running like it usually does, when hotkeys are pressed. It usually runs the script and then returns and is ready for a hotkey to be pressed again. However whenever I put a $text = messagebox into it using a while 1 statment with a wend it always ends the script when the x or cancel is clicked.

Edited by program builder

I think it would be very helpful if you were to post what you're working with.

If you don't want to do that I think you might be looking the statement ExitLoop which won't exit you're script, it just exits the loop you're in. If that's not what you want then I don't know what it would be...

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]