Script to query Active Directory group membership

bourny

I need to make my current script I am writing dependant on a specific group in Active directory. I need to query the users group membership and from the return query if they are part of a group called MB. If they are my script executes if not terminates.

I have not yet used autoIt in conjunction with AD and not a VB scripter so does anyone know if this is in the ability of AutoIT to do this. I cannot find anything in the help file or anything specific in the forum ..

Any help appreciated.

I need to make my current script I am writing dependant on a specific group in Active directory. I need to query the users group membership and from the return query if they are part of a group called MB. If they are my script executes if not terminates.

I have not yet used autoIt in conjunction with AD and not a VB scripter so does anyone know if this is in the ability of AutoIT to do this. I cannot find anything in the help file or anything specific in the forum ..

Any help appreciated.

Yes this is in an AutoIt scope. Just search thru the forum for Active Directory scripts (there are dozens) and work from them.

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)