Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jon

ControlListView

9 posts in this topic

I'm probably going to move out the listview functions from ControlCommand into a seperate function the next time I work on it (getting a bit cluttered in there). That ok with everyone?

Sounds good to me, but please add functionality for the treeviews.

Who else would I be?

I'm probably going to move out the listview functions from ControlCommand into a seperate function the next time I work on it (getting a bit cluttered in there).  That ok with everyone?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am OK specially if it help GUI listview integration :)

I've updated the unstable and moved the ListView stuff from out of ControlCommand and into ControlListView

Commands are the same as they where before but without the LV_ prefix

FindItem

GetItemCount

GetSubItemCount

GetText

GetSelectedCount

IsSelected

SelectAll

SelectClear

Select

DeSelect

GetSelected

FindItem is the new bonus command :)

"FindItem", "search string", subitem to search

I considered calling them rows/columns rather than items/subitems but I though it may be confusing when working in tile/icon/list mode. If everyone is happy with the naming of the commands then I may even finally do a doc page for them. The only one I was unsure of was whether to call SelectClear DeselectAll instead.

Add requests for other ListView commands to this thread, some i can think of are:

SelectInvert

ViewChange

Sort

I like viewchange and sort. Is there any support besides me for treeviews? It seems like a natural extension to me.

Who else would I be?

I like viewchange and sort. Is there any support besides me for treeviews? It seems like a natural extension to me.

Yes, treeviews is still on the todo list as it always has been - it's way more tricky though and i've limited time.

Find much meat to fuck on this corpse?

The answer is no. We're not going to break 8 years of code when you can write your own wrapper function in 3 lines to provide the same behavior.