Help With A Script

JadoJodo

Greetings,

I have used AutoIt a small amount, but I don't know enough to write what I need.

I have a list of codes that need to be submitted to a website. I need a script that will copy + paste the code, check to see if it went through and then move on to the next code in the list. The site has a cap on the number of codes submitted per day so I would also need it to check for the "max codes reached" message as well. So basically, I need it to perform the following:

1. Highlight a four digit code in a list.

2. Copy the code.

3. Paste in a field on the site.

4. Submit

5. Check for a specific phrase. If A, continue. If B, stop.

6. If phrase is A, repeat with next item on the list.

7. If phrase is B, stop.

8. etc, etc, etc

Anyone have any idea what this would look like in a script? I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,

JadoJodo

Edited by JadoJodo

Well.. you are definetely going to need the IE.au3 functions. Look them up in the helpfile (they all start with _IE..), read their descriptions and study the examples. If you start with that, there's no way you can't come up with anything to do what you want. If you are stuck somewhere, then we can help :P

After browsing through some of those files, as well as some others here on the forums, I'm feeling overwhelmed...

What would it cost me to have someone write me a script, if I provide the links to the pages, as well as any other info needed...?