(Library?) Errors

I was reupdating my All in One Application, there was no errors until I installed the latest version of AutoIt. But one way more than one file, gave me a bunch of errors. Is this normal?

So far I've got: A3LGDIPlus.au3, A3LSecurity.au3, A3LLibrary.au3, A3LConstants.au3, and A3LStructs.au3 that are in the error report.

(I can't post this in quote/code, it's too big, so I'll just post it plain here.)

Its exactly 630 errors:

====================================================================================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\A3LSecurity.au3(90,74) : ERROR: $tagTOKEN_PRIVILEGES previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $tagTOKEN_PRIVILEGES = "int Count;int64 LUID;int Attributes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\A3LGDIPlus.au3(142,86) : ERROR: $tagGDIPENCODERPARAM previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $tagGDIPENCODERPARAM = "byte GUID[16];dword Count;dword Type;ptr Values"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\A3LGDIPlus.au3(151,67) : ERROR: $tagGDIPPENCODERPARAMS previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $tagGDIPPENCODERPARAMS = "dword Count;byte Params[0]"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\A3LGDIPlus.au3(175,110) : ERROR: $tagGDIPIMAGECODECINFO previously declared as a 'Const'

"ptr MimeType;dword Flags;dword Version;dword SigCount;dword SigSize;ptr SigPattern;ptr SigMask"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\A3LGDIPlus.au3(186,72) : ERROR: $tagGDIPRECTF previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $tagGDIPRECTF = "float X;float Y;float Width;float Height"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\A3LGDIPlus.au3(201,89) : ERROR: $tagGDIPSTARTUPINPUT previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $tagGDIPSTARTUPINPUT = "int Version;int Callback;int NoThread;int NoCodecs"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\A3LGDIPlus.au3(210,67) : ERROR: $tagGDIPSTARTUPOUTPUT previously declared as a 'Const'

Global Const $tagGDIPSTARTUPOUTPUT = "int HookProc;int UnhookProc"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\Jar\Desktop\AutoIt\Autoit Scripts\All In One.au3 - 630 error(s), 0 warning(s)

!>09:25:29 AU3Check ended.rc:2

+>09:25:29 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished

>Exit code: 0 Time: 4.623

====================================================================================================

Here are the includes I have:

#Include <GUIConstants.au3>

#Include <IE.au3>

#Include <INet.au3>

#Include <File.au3>

#Include <Date.au3>

#Include <Sound.au3>

#Include <MSAgentLib.au3>

#Include <A3lScreenCap.au3>

#Include <Misc.au3>

:P Edited by Jon
Snipped ludicrously large amount of text

Auto3Library (A3L*.au3) includes are not compatible with 3.2.9+ and 3.2.10 AutoIt version

and Auto3Library is not maintained anymore.

You must compile such scripts with 3.2.8.1 version

or rewrite them to use Gary's new UDFs where was ported all Auto3Library functionality.

Edited by Zedna

• Developers

Easy way out could be to replace all "Globa Const" with "Global" in the A3L* files depending on the sequence the includes are done..

Not an option .... need to think a bit more on this ...

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Easy way out could be to replace all "Globa Const" with "Global" in the A3L* files depending on the sequence the includes are done..

Not an option .... need to think a bit more on this ...

Ir looks like elegant solution I tried this

note: all A3L include files must be in script as first includes

but there is still ERROR: previously defined as a non-'Const' var.

I would like to see some such solution, how to modify A3L includes to be compatible with 3.2.9+ and 3.2.10