Simple Menu

Nova

Ok I have written my first Gui script its a simple 3 option menu system.

In time I hope to turn this into something really cool but anyway ive come across a few problems which I feel would be best explained by seeing the script in action.

I have attached my script as a winzip file including its source.

Would anyone be willing to take a look at this and plz try help me fix the following problems !

Plz read source first ! :)

....................................................................................................

Problems

....................................................................................................

1/ Two window names appear in the taskbar Novacontrol and Frame, I would like for only the window name Novacontrol to appear and for the window Frame to be hidden.

2/ If another Window moves over the menu system then it still functions but the frame graphic appears and moves but the menu graphic stays hidden.

3/ The inside of the frame picture isnt transparent so when option 1,2 and 3 are written onto the menu graphic they will be blocked by the frame graphic as it passes over them.

Tnx :)

1) Replace each of these similar lines with something like:

GUICreate ( "Frame" ,123 ,53 ,$Relpos[0]+63,$Relpos[1]+57 ,$WS_POPUP ,-1, $mainWnd)

Why do you use multiple GUI's instead of buttons or edit controls?

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

Why do you use multiple GUI's instead of buttons or edit controls?

Because Its my first attemp at gui and I figured that this was the simplest way of doing that now I c that I am wrong.