What are External Internal Examples?

What is the meaning of the External and Internal Examples found in the Help file?

The only differences I see are that the External types seems to use a handle that points to its main window? There must be more to it than that and some use for it to be used either way. In fact why would I do it either way and what is best?

Thanks

What is the meaning of the External and Internal Examples found in the Help file?

The only differences I see are that the External types seems to use a handle that points to its main window? There must be more to it than that and some use for it to be used either way. In fact why would I do it either way and what is best?

Thanks

Internal - for manipulating controls inside your own GUI (created by this your current AutoIt script)

Extrenal - for manipulating controls in external application (not created by this your current AutoIt script)

Internal - for manipulating controls inside your own GUI (created by this your current AutoIt script)

Extrenal - for manipulating controls in external application (not created by this your current AutoIt script)

Thanks, that makes sense. This stuff is sooo powerful!! I have a lot of learning to do so I can use this more effectively. This opens up a whole new world for me.

Thanks again.