求助,有会中国话的都有?

• Developers

THis is a BUG forum ... moved this post to Support..

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I come from China, I would like to point autoit download learning materials. Who can help to the point! And how to contact you! Thank you!

The help file that comes with AutoIt (AutoIt3.chm) is the basic reference, and the complete language reference. It also includes a couple of simple tutorials.

After that, there is Valuater's AutoIt-1-2-3 tutorial (see link in my sig below).

I don't know of anything in Chinese, but maybe your're the one to translate!

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• 6 months later...

我来自中国,我想下载点autoit的学习资料。谁能给点帮助!怎么才能和你们取得联系!谢谢!

你好,建议多看这里的例程,多写点小程序,从简单的写起。有问题再来这里问,这样才会有提高。

有什么可以跟我联系:tirom@21cn.com

Expo 2010 Shanghai China中国2010年上海世博会

• Moderators

This is an english speaking forum, I don't want to have to waste my day with a translator trying to figure out how to police what you say. If you can not speak english, or this offends you, then you need to start your own language forum like others have in the past.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.