Google File Finder (UPDATED for AutoIt 3.2.10)

orange

It works, on XP, too :P.

I tested with the keywork "new" and the query made by the program is :

intitle:"index.of" (mp3|mp4|wma|ogg|flac|aiff|raw|au|gsm|dct|vox|aac|m4a|atrac|ra|ram|msv|dvf|m4p) new -html -htm -php -js -asp -jsp

Which had more than 77,100 results.

It would be nice if you could add a "+" before any keyword, like :

intitle:"index.of" (mp3|mp4|wma|ogg|flac|aiff|raw|au|gsm|dct|vox|aac|m4a|atrac|ra|ram|msv|dvf|m4p) +new -html -htm -php -js -asp -jsp

And the results would be limit to 7,390 only

:)

Edited by Who

It works, on XP, too :P.

I tested with the keywork "new" and the query made by the program is :

intitle:"index.of" (mp3|mp4|wma|ogg|flac|aiff|raw|au|gsm|dct|vox|aac|m4a|atrac|ra|ram|msv|dvf|m4p) new -html -htm -php -js -asp -jsp

Which had more than 77,100 results.

It would be nice if you could add a "+" before any keyword, like :

intitle:"index.of" (mp3|mp4|wma|ogg|flac|aiff|raw|au|gsm|dct|vox|aac|m4a|atrac|ra|ram|msv|dvf|m4p) +new -html -htm -php -js -asp -jsp

And the results would be limit to 7,390 only

:)

Well, actually, due to the fact that it takes almost a second to parse through a single web page after the link is found on google, the program only searches through the first 10 hits. Of course you can change that, with the "max" results.

At that point, the first 10 results of a 77,000 item search will probably be exactly the same as the 7000 search.

• 3 months later...

@Orange

An impressive utility. I tried it out to see what it could find. I was using version 3.2.11.5

It seems that the keyword can appear anywhere in the URL, rather than just the filename ... is there a way to restrict results to just those with the search term in the filename?

The filter on filesize did not seem to work for me. I ticked the option and set the value to 1mb, yet the size of many the results returned was reported as less than 1MB

Thanks

VW

Wow ... amazing!

It's missing a "clear" button however. If you do 2 consecutive searches, both results are merged. Which might be wanted sometimes, but not all the time.

I'm presently checking if there's anything at any place that can be streamlined to go faster. I'll keep you guys posted (and so far nothing :D)

I am endeavoring, ma'am, to construct a mnemonic circuit using stone knives and bearskins.SpockMy UDFs:Deleted - they were old and I'm lazy ... :)My utilities:Comment stripperPolicy lister 1.07AutoIT Speed Tester (new!)