AutoIt3 Program Analyzer

Aloha,

I'm early into a Photo Management project. Currently, I've got a main AutoIt3 program and 24 functions. In this version I'm doing code cleanup.

My current task is finding variables and function calls. Rather than re-inventing the wheel, I'm asking the forum.

Does anyone have an AutoIt3 program which analyzes AutoIt3 programs for variable and function declaration and usage?

TIA,

Allen

Aloha,

I'm early into a Photo Management project. Currently, I've got a main AutoIt3 program and 24 functions. In this version I'm doing code cleanup.

My current task is finding variables and function calls. Rather than re-inventing the wheel, I'm asking the forum.

Does anyone have an AutoIt3 program which analyzes AutoIt3 programs for variable and function declaration and usage?

TIA,

Allen

The debugger in my signature consists of three scripts. One is called mgdebugit001.au3. This script runs through a script and finds all the functions, all the variable declared in functions, all the parameters passed to functions and all the expressions used for return values if any. It doesn't do what you are looking of course for but it's the nearest I can think of.

When mgdebugit001.au3 is used as part of the debugger it is passed the script to be debugged as a parameter. But it's written so that if you just run it without giving a parameter then it will ask you for the script to debug. It then produces a new au3 file in the same folder as the script with _Debugit added to the original name.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.