Some MultiDimensional Array Functions

crzftx

Well here are a few... I couldn't figure out how to write into a multidimensional array with an unknown size, but some of these may still be useful.

ArraySearchMultiDim, ArraySplit, ArrayMax, ArrayMin, and ArrayShow all work with an array with any amount of dimensions.

functions : Array_2.au3

examples : test.au3

Edited by crzftx

Well here are a few... I couldn't figure out how to write into a multidimensional array, so these functions only read. But some may still be useful.

I had a quick look but I don't understand the functions.

In _ArraySearchMultiDim($avArray, $sFind, $sDimension, $bAll = True, $bCaseSensitive = False) it looks like you are expecting $sDimension to be a string like '[a],[bc],..' but I would have expected that you might want to search for any string. If $sDimension is a string beginning with a comma then your function will fail.

What is the function _ArrayDeleteMultiDim meant to do?

Some comments for each function would be helpful, and some examples of how to use them.

Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I understand completely, I posted the functions really late last night, and didn't think to provide documentation / examples. Fixed functions and new examples are provided, see Post #1.

Edited by crzftx