All In One Application

JustinReno

This is a fucking all in one application, this is not a bunch of application puts together you prick. This application was put together a year ago, before I released it. I was a noob.

Is Someone Raged? :D Edited by Swift

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More like slightly bloated :D

Nope, this is defintley lots of little applications formed into one.

Don't get stressed Justin, I am just giving a humble opinion. I am not a prick, I see that as abusive, a child of your young delicate age should know that a prick is something you get from a sharp object - This inclines that I am the feeling of a sharp object. Does it hurt you Justin?

I designed the whole application with on goal, so hence the name, All in One Application. Its one application, get it? Can you get it through your head? I know what the definition of prick is; if you used context clues you would have figured that your definition is wrong. There are two definitions that describe the context clues:

1.The hard part of the aedeagus, an insect's penis

2. Prick can also be vulgar slang for a penis or a rude person. It is considered to be the male version of "bitch"

I designed the whole application with on goal, so hence the name, All in One Application. Its one application, get it? Can you get it through your head? I know what the definition of prick is; if you used context clues you would have figured that your definition is wrong. There are two definitions that describe the context clues:

One* - Nice correction for you.

My head is empty so anything can go in there - I just don't understand why you put every little thing you have in to it? I see the code bulging!

I know what you mean in that context of a prick - I was being bloody smart unlike you.

One* - Nice correction for you.

My head is empty so anything can go in there - I just don't understand why you put every little thing you have in to it? I see the code bulging!

I know what you mean in that context of a prick - I was being bloody smart unlike you.

You really should have said that before hand...

Things like: Beep, Screen Flicker, Monitor On/off are all fairly useless items included. I did it out of enjoyment of coding. I don't care if this is bloated. I don't use it anymore and its discontinued. As I said, I coded this a year ago, when I was a partial noob.

You really should have said that before hand...

Things like: Beep, Screen Flicker, Monitor On/off are all fairly useless items included. I did it out of enjoyment of coding. I don't care if this is bloated. I don't use it anymore and its discontinued. As I said, I coded this a year ago, when I was a partial noob.

This is one of the reasons I hate any form of internet speaking. It's hard to tell when someone is serious, joking or being sarcastic.

My comments are still serious though. If you want to go into a programming job then bloating is not good. Keep code to a minimum keeping it working and well.

James

He wants to be a programmer as well :D

Well, buy him a "VB for N00bs book". If it is ashley, first buy him "How to speak" book.

Nope, this is defintley lots of little applications formed into one.

At Nifflas forum we do create level packs for Knytt stories... :)

If you want to go into a programming job then bloating is not good. Keep code to a minimum keeping it working and well.

I agree, but sometimes ideas keep coming "This, this, and maybe this...this will be useful..."

I'm sorry, JamesB, for calling you a prick in public.

This is now kindergarten level.

GTG, using library computer... :D

I can do signature me.