Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swift

LockUp...LockUp your computer while your away (not for more than 4 hours)

5 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I made this script because i was bored...all you do is run the script and it will disabled the taskbar and disable your desktop if you press {HOME} then your desktop is back and then the taskbar reappears...not for major security :) but maybe for work while you go out or something...dont let em find out its {HOME} :blink: or you can change it...i perfer the .exe...cuz i compiled it with this key icon from shell32.dll...so...but ill post the script...enjoy...PLEASE GIMME COMMENTZ!!!!

LockUp.au3 is a lil different...{ESC} is the exit button...AND you must enter a password...to close it...pw is: close by default. thanks :P

Edited by Swift

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

When it closed for me, it didn't restore my taskbar. And its easily turned off by pressing ALT+F4, and you can open task manager, and you can press the start key and open the start menu.

Edited by JustinReno

><

Take a look at some of the other password scripts here. It'll give you more ideas on how to make this more secure.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Put a password to your windows account, press Win+L

It will lock your computer so only someone with your password can unlock it, also another administrator user can log you off and unlock the computer.

I don't want to sound mean, sorry! :D

AutoIt is a blessing, I don't know how I was able to use my computer before [Auto]It :-S