Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ni8rider

I don't know where to start

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys im pretty new to coding and so on. Firstly i would like to say hello to all i really like this forum thats why i decided to join up. My request is that i want to make a program so that i can have a multiple copies of a program running all doing the same thing. My idea is that i want to run a program 3 times and what i do in the first program manually the other two copies of the program do it as well. So its more like of a copy cat thing that the other two copies copy of the original program that is run by me. Is this possible at all? has it been created before or will it be able to create? Thank you and im looking forward to hearing from you if i did not make sense please do not hesitate to make my self more clearer.

I guess it depends on the program(s) you want to work with... but, getting started... you could read up on...

WinActivate (and other Win* functions)

Control* functions

Send

Of course, there is a lot more to it than windows and controls. You'll need to read up on functions that will "do things" for you, either directly or conditionally.

Once you get the hang of working with windows and controls, open the Help File... go to the index... and browse.

Bookmark anything that seems like it might fulfill your needs. Pay particular attention to the "related" topics within each topic.

Before you tackle your great idea, you should start small. Work with the tutorials... browse and search the forum.

Good luck, and welcome to the forum.