translation of buttons in ImputBox possible ?

Hi Everybody

Is it possible to translate buttons "OK" and "Cancel" of a imputbox generated with the ImputBox autoit command in the language of my OS ? if yes Howto

Thanks a lot

By checking the @OSLANG (see help file) macro value and setting the text as appropriate, or just setting it as desired.

:)

P.S. By that I mean, I don't think you can tell it to generate other than the language currently selected for the OS, you'll have to change it afterwards.

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• 3 months later...

By checking the @OSLANG (see help file) macro value and setting the text as appropriate, or just setting it as desired.

:D

P.S. By that I mean, I don't think you can tell it to generate other than the language currently selected for the OS, you'll have to change it afterwards.

Please is anybody can give me an example ?

Thanks to all

potitpanda - I think your computer will not work the same as it has if you do it, but to change the OSLang of your computer, go to:

Start button > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options

This might require that you insert the Windows installation disks.

Before doing this - I would close any unnecessary windows, do what I could to tune up the system:

Run "cleanmgr.exe /D c:"

and clean up all the old restore points using the button on the second tab in the Disk Cleaner.

Run "defag c:"

And have a fresh boot on the machine.

Edited by Squirrely1

Das Häschen benutzt Radar