minimize & restore window from taskbar

rotamo

This is probably a real easy one, but I'm coming up empty after many a search...

Primarily, all I want to enable is the ability to minimize and restore my GUI from the taskbar. What I have is GUI with several repetitive tasks that I do daily and it is set to always be the top window at the bottom of my screen. I've removed the title bar to slim down the appearance and added minimize and close buttons on on the GUI itself. All this is fine and works beautifully and I can get by with it. The minimize/restore functionality is only other feature I'd like to add as it is what other programs automatically do.

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately it didn't work - I feel I'm missing something else. I had found the Window Management functions before with no luck. I was about to paste all my code to see if anyone would spot my error(s), but then decided to utilize it as a tray item instead, thus getting rid of the task bar necessity altogether. Now it remains the top window and is where I want it, and by utilizing @SW_HIDE/@SW_SHOW rather than minimize/restore I'm good to go. Thanks again!