Sign in to follow this  
ame1011

Daily Schedule in GUI

ame1011

Hey,

In my new project I need a Grid-Like Gui Element with times in certain increments on the left hand side and 4 columns each corresponding to a person. I need to be able to add events for these 4 people and specify how long these events last and the GUI would show that. If possible I also want to drag these 'blocks' to other times if a change in schedule is needed. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this? Can I use an already existing Cui Control and modify it heavily? Is there a com object I can use? Any help is appreciated. Attached is a sample of something similar.

post-6174-1200442965_thumb.png

[font="Impact"] I always thought dogs laid eggs, and I learned something today. [/font]

ame1011

that's a start. How would I create the background grid? An Image?

[font="Impact"] I always thought dogs laid eggs, and I learned something today. [/font]

Thatsgreat2345

Create a transparent grid, then set an image. There is a Grid/Table function in example scripts. So if you go in and modify the style of the labels being created then you can set them to transparent

ptrex
ame1011

@ptrex

This would require they have excel installed. The program being created is also being marketed and I'm not sure of the legal implications of using excel. Also, it would require the end user to buy a copy of excel which is not something we want.