Changing Button Color?

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

I'm just teaching myself GUI today, and I learned how to make a button. I found out how to set the color of the GUI window, and of a Label, but how do I set the color and text color of a button? I tried GUiCtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) but that doesn't do anything at all. Is this a Windows limit? Or is there something else for me to do?

Search the forum for the terms..

"You" "Cannot" "Set" "The "Color" "Of" "A" "Button".

I think you'll get some info.

Lar.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The forum search does not like words shorter than three letters....

By the way, to find posts that contain ALL words (instead of ANY of the search words), you would need to say

+you +cannot +set +the +button +color

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

Thanks. Also, I thought you were in love with Windows? You seem to be one of the most productive AutoIt users which would make me believe that you loved Windows. Oh well.

/\/,Nov 20 2004, 09:56 PM]Thanks. Also, I thought you were in love with Windows? You seem to be one of the most productive AutoIt users which would make me believe that you loved Windows. Oh well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If Windows had a decent scripting language than AutoIt would not be necessary. If Windows had a better API, then designing the GUI features for AutoIt would be eaiser. Etc, etc. The challenge of overcoming crappy Windows limitations is fun, but can also be annoying. Or something like that.

Somewhat Job-related: If Windows were not so easily trashed with spyware, I'd have a lot more free time :) Just because I might be good at removing spyware doesn't mean I enjoy it :)

Edited by CyberSlug
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

If Windows had a decent scripting language than AutoIt would not be necessary.  If Windows had a better API, then designing the GUI features for AutoIt would be eaiser.  Etc, etc.  The challenge of overcoming crappy Windows limitations is fun, but can also be annoying.  Or something like that.

Somewhat Job-related:  If Windows were not so easily trashed with spyware, I'd have a lot more free time  :)  Just because I might be good at removing spyware doesn't mean I enjoy it :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Point taken. I don't really like Windows either. I mostly use Linux until I started playing games which, (almost all of them) required a Windows computer. Then I discovered AutoIt after trying to hack Diablo. Funny world.