Sign in to follow this  
flip2405

Decompileation

flip2405

alright i never put a passphrase on it when i compiled it n i kinda choped and screwd the source code...... is there any way to get this script back ..... also when i put the exe in the decompilation program it says that it's not a reconized autoit script although it is an auto it script i did make a custom icon if that has anything to do with it all i know is i need help within the next 11 mins

weaponx

Not unless you used a compiler from 1983.

Swift

Or, its someone else's program :D

/dev/null

all i know is i need help within the next 11 mins

I know the answer ..... but oops... I'm not within the 11min timeframe. So, I'm sorry .... Maybe next time.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Jos

200 characters a minute * 11 = 2200 Character script ... mm should be enough I assume. :D

*click*

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)