Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KillaX

Changing color of GUI pic?

4 posts in this topic

Yes, I'm a new member loving Autoit finding it VERY easy to use. But To help reduce my huge code down, is it possible to make a $Slot1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("white.jpg") (white being a photoshoped square) and be able to somehow change its color without having to remake it over and over? Right now I can just keep re-creating a gui over it, but then its not erasing the older layers under it! How can i somehow change the color of this? I mean i can make multiple jpgs of each color i need, but can i change it without re-creating the gui? like constantly change GUICtrlCreatePic($Color)? Please help

Yes, I'm a new member loving Autoit finding it VERY easy to use. But To help reduce my huge code down, is it possible to make a $Slot1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("white.jpg") (white being a photoshoped square) and be able to somehow change its color without having to remake it over and over? Right now I can just keep re-creating a gui over it, but then its not erasing the older layers under it! How can i somehow change the color of this? I mean i can make multiple jpgs of each color i need, but can i change it without re-creating the gui? like constantly change GUICtrlCreatePic($Color)? Please help

yes, use Guictrldelete.

yes, use Guictrldelete.

I'll give it a try, gona have to add names to my gui so it can be done. Thank you

Use this

GUICtrlSetImage()

... see help

8)

NEWHeader1.png