Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AKB

Controlsend & HWND

2 posts in this topic

Is it possible to use HWND of a control with controlsend to send the message accurately to a control? I am having problems with this function sending a message to a chat room window of a messenger. It works fine and sends the message to the textbox of chat room window if there is no private IM window open and active. But if I am in a conversation with someone in a private chat window, it starts sending the message to that active window may be because the class is same. This happens even though the titles of both the windows are different.

Is it possible to use HWND of a control with controlsend to send the message accurately to a control? I am having problems with this function sending a message to a chat room window of a messenger. It works fine and sends the message to the textbox of chat room window if there is no private IM window open and active. But if I am in a conversation with someone in a private chat window, it starts sending the message to that active window may be because the class is same. This happens even though the titles of both the windows are different.

CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but never the less, how did you get the handler? show us a screen cap of the windows info tool on both windows please so we can help you.