Grabbing Text from certain part of site

nokelt

So far im almost done my script but this is like the final part.

Basically it just trys all possiable birthday combos but the thing is once you enter the correct birthday and userID it will ask you to a diff page for your secret question now heres my problem that i`ve been trying to figure out

i want to like check if the setence "Secret Question #2" is there and if it is it will pop open a msg box and put in the last used birthday combo if not it will continue on.

i tried _IEBodyreadtext but it just does not work with what im trying to do. Any hints would help thanks.

just does not work with what im trying to do

what does that mean?

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

^^ What to do if you know someones myspace username, but can't figure out their birthday to reset the password.

Don't ask for shit like that. That sounds like a script to get peoples my space username, then reset their password. No more myspace for them!

Do you know about StringInStr and StringSplit?

Edit: My point is "just does not work with what im trying to do" and "I don't know to do it" are two different things. You need to show your work...

Edited by DaleHohm

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble