Scrollable Box In GUI

ame1011

Hi there, I have a GUI that looks like this:

post-6174-1201808995_thumb.jpg

As you can see, the schedule extends past the window. I put it in a tab hoping that the tab will give it scrolling functionality but It didn't. The thread created by two of the devs (can't remember who) titled 'Scrolling GUIs' stated that scrolling GUIs was added in the helpfile of the beta but I was unable to find any documentation. However, I don't really need my whole gui to scroll, just the box with the schedule.

Anyone know anything that can help me?

[font="Impact"] I always thought dogs laid eggs, and I learned something today. [/font]

Hi there, I have a GUI that looks like this:

post-6174-1201808995_thumb.jpg

As you can see, the schedule extends past the window. I put it in a tab hoping that the tab will give it scrolling functionality but It didn't. The thread created by two of the devs (can't remember who) titled 'Scrolling GUIs' stated that scrolling GUIs was added in the helpfile of the beta but I was unable to find any documentation. However, I don't really need my whole gui to scroll, just the box with the schedule.

Anyone know anything that can help me?

Far as I know only 1 Dev, you'll find it in the 3.2.11.0 beta "GuiScrollBars Management" in the UDFs section

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Thanks Gary, I actually found this an hour or so after this post was created when I realized I didn't have the latest beta. I updated my code to work with the new beta and all is well so far. I see soo many new functions, It's like christmas morning!

[font="Impact"] I always thought dogs laid eggs, and I learned something today. [/font]