Please Help to Send Mouse Click & Get Pixel Color Event

Hello there!

I'm really stuck with those below. Spent two days searching google and this forum with no results.

First: Send "virtual" mouse drag/click/move event to certain inactive window (i.e. off-screen or minimized, or hidden window). So I want the mouse to stay "free" for my use all the time (need second mouse for macro, huh? How?). So it should be "invisible" drag/click/move event.

Second: Get pixel color from the same window as mentioned above.

Is it possible at all? What's the business logic in those functions? Please give me any info you can. Or a link I should read. Or the book I should read.

Oh, by the way, I want them for my EVE-Online mining BOT. And I think there's some kind of protection used.

Thanks in advance.

Kindest Regards, PublicEnemy.

What is this bot for ?

If you take the time to actually read threads then being a idiot and calling people out you may have seen what he posted:

Oh, by the way, I want them for my EVE-Online mining BOT. And I think there's some kind of protection used.

If you take the time to actually read threads then being a idiot and calling people out you may have seen what he posted:

Most online MMPORGs use a process guard. For example, WoW uses Warden to protect the main game window from simple automation (Send command and Mouse Events). There ARE ways around them, however, using AutoIT to circumvent it will be difficult. You're best bet is to read memory locations in the game to find out the information you need. As for sending mouse clicks, the AutoIT packaged mouse clicker will not do. You'll have to make your own by calling .dll files.

Very Respectfully,

Div

PS: Lookup "Warden" on this forum for more information.