L|M|TER Media Player - NEW VERSION 4.0.0.7 !

LIMITER

Hi ! You have nicely fixed the player from the last time i have used it :P But the new pseudo Winamp searching function is doubling the results (for example when I search Missy Elliott new window contains 4 entries the indexes nr. of songs are 5 and 6 (like in real playlist) but also 25 and 26 I dunno from where :P )

Keep Working on it ! :D

p.s-sorry for terrible English :)

Edited by Uriziel01

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I use Limewire Pro to download my music, and for some reason, when I download music and add it to your LMP playlist, it shows all the information, duration and everything, but yet it doesn't play it, and it sits at: 0:00.

@JasonB

I had some problems too with LMP and, for some reason, mp3's didn't play any more (but all the information was loaded) ... A reinstall of windows did the trick :) (It is probablly something with the winmm.dll, i dunno)

@Uriziel01

Strange thing ... It could be because the search function look through all data like Artist,Title,Album and even path ! So if you have some words in the path but not in the title and artist, then it would appear in the search results ...

Hope you understand,

L|M|TER

1)Player dont work anymore (I cant play any mp3)

2)Volume slider is dead

3)Graphicals buttons in gui having small transparency dots

4)Now im getting 6 results of searching, when im having only 2 matching songs.

:\

p.s- 5)ID3.au3 not included in include.zip

Edited by Uriziel01

1)Player dont work anymore (I cant play any mp3)

2)Volume slider is dead

3)Graphicals buttons in gui having small transparency dots

4)Now im getting 6 results of searching, when im having only 2 matching songs.

:\

p.s- 5)ID3.au3 not included in include.zip

1. Player is working

2. You probably have some issues with _Sound functions ?

3. I'll fix the buttons soon :)

4. Well .. as I said in the previous post, the function searches through all the data and even if a song contains for example "Chris Brown - With You - 2008 Album - c:\my music\chris brown-with you.mp3" and you search for "chr" it will find this song ... Just refine your search string :P

5.That is not actually used in the script, i forgot to remove it ...

Weird !! After 2 restarts of player it started working, the volume slider also has returned to live ! :)

EDIT:

1)after some tests with video player when I have tried to close it I have becomed an Error about Array variable :P

Edited by Uriziel01

Video playing is messed up :|

When i select a video to watch, the GUI is created but it is always around 150px wide and only about 30px high with the top left hand side of the video only just visible on the right hand side, on top of the slider :\

My scripts:AppLauncherTRAY - Awesome app launcher that runs from the system tray NEW VERSION! | Run Length Encoding - VERY simple compression in pure autoit | Simple Minesweeper Game - Fun little game :)My website

That is maybe from the height and width issues in ExtProp.au3, cause on Vista the height parameter is at number 263 and width at 265 (and normal it would be 27 and 28 - on xp -) ...

P.S. - I run Vista and it works perfectly, absoultely no issues .. I'll test it on my other pc with XP and try to fix the bugs :)

So ... Wish me luck,

L|M|TER

I tried, and failed >_>

C:\Documents and Settings\*****\Application Data\LMP\LMP-EQ.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found.

This file cannot be registered.

...?

My scripts:AppLauncherTRAY - Awesome app launcher that runs from the system tray NEW VERSION! | Run Length Encoding - VERY simple compression in pure autoit | Simple Minesweeper Game - Fun little game :)My website

I'm currently running Vista and because of this, maybe some functions will not work on xp, I'll test LMP on XP soon and I'll try to fix all the problems (if there are some ...)

Why should I make an installer ? For what, because LMP is a standalone app ?