Key-logger for a joystick

Yes, I have tried flying with keyboard and mouse and its impossible.

Thanks for the help

Did you even read the topics Piano_Man gave you? Lol? Its about controlling the joystick... :) Yes...you have to write some code :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have never sent him that link I figured when it came up and said autoit.d that he would recognize that autoit its an autoit script, and its not some other bullshit virus, when will valik get here, I wanna hear him flame this new guy, even though thats what most of this thead has been about..

Flame me I don't care. You need to learn in life that people on the other side of the world talking trash on you means nothing. Hell, people talking trash in your face means nothing. Why live life on what other people say about you? Live life like you are better than anyone out there.

Flame me I don't care. You need to learn in life that people on the other side of the world talking trash on you means nothing. Hell, people talking trash in your face means nothing. Why live life on what other people say about you? Live life like you are better than anyone out there.

I did learn this, but it always make me laugh when valik flames someone

[center][/center]

And that's exactly what pisses everyone off.

You think you are better than everyone else. Not metaphorically, but you literally think you are better than everyone else.

That's not called high self esteem. It's called being ignorant, and in some context, It's called being a douche.

This is the last post in this thread i'm making. I feel way to much like Valik (But, that is kinda a good thing :))

EDIT: Wow, 9 users are watching this dude get owned.

Edited by Senton-Bomb

And that's exactly what pisses everyone off.

You think you are better than everyone else. Not metaphorically, but you literally think you are better than everyone else.

That's not called high self esteem. It's called being ignorant, and in some context, It's called being a douche.

This is the last post in this thread i'm making. I feel way to much like Valik (But, that is kinda a good thing :))

EDIT: Wow, 9 users are watching this dude get owned.

Women love high self esteem, I get the ladies so its working for me. Or it could be my portfolio lol

Women love high self esteem, I get the ladies so its working for me. Or it could be my portfolio lol

Eh, Fuck what i said before about not posting.

Seriously dude, do you read a single fucking work put in front of your face.

THAT IS NOT HIGH SELF ESTEEM.

Quoting myself, That is called being ignorant, and in some context, being a douche.

Stop jacking off for 5 seconds and read what I said.

I Dont Plan To Help This Guy Because He Will Not Put Any Effort, Nor Even Try.

I Bet This Kid Doesnt Even Have AutoIt3 Installed

Wikipedia: Valik - An AutoIt Mod, With No Sense Of Humor, And Hates Noobs Who Dont Even Try, But Is Loved Because He Keeps Order.

Edited by Swift

Anyone even tried the search?

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ite=%2Bjoystick

Of course it will take some effort to put this to your use.

If any of the users have nothing positive to post to this thread then don't post.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

I Dont Plan To Help This Guy Because He Will Not Put Any Effort, Nor Even Try.

I Bet This Kid Doesnt Even Have AutoIt3 Installed

I do have it installed, I didn't know it was a construct at the time of install. Tomorrow I will try, right now I'm doing home work for class.

"a valik"

lmao that is the funiest thing i have ever seen on this forum

btw heres a hint if you want to learn the lang. & u want to write some code then were a litte more welcoming!

sorry for the shorthand but i'm using a ppc

That must have been a typo. I'm sure he meant "The Valk".

There is no sense in lighting a match to the gas coming out of this guys brain hole. He's already doing a good job of roasting his own arse. Besides when he utilizes a maxim such as "Live life like you are better than everyone else" then I have to assume that the conceited, self centered little butt hole knows what he's talking about and therefore accepting help based on the experience of others is beneath him and would only take him back a few steps from where he is now. I certainly can not bring myself to let my lack of knowledge interfere with all of his glorious achievements with AutoIt. Based on that analysis, I don't think any of us should offer him help since it will only serve to confuse him and may indeed lead to a personality crisis. Not unlike one suffered by a little Austrian corporal 70+ years ago. I vote that we just let him be, life is going to beat him to pulp soon enough.

Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

That must have been a typo. I'm sure he meant "The Valk".

There is no sense in lighting a match to the gas coming out of this guys brain hole. He's already doing a good job of roasting his own arse. Besides when he utilizes a maxim such as "Live life like you are better than everyone else" then I have to assume that the conceited, self centered little butt hole knows what he's talking about and therefore accepting help based on the experience of others is beneath him and would only take him back a few steps from where he is now. I certainly can not bring myself to let my lack of knowledge interfere with all of his glorious achievements with AutoIt. Based on that analysis, I don't think any of us should offer him help since it will only serve to confuse him and may indeed lead to a personality crisis. Not unlike one suffered by a little Austrian corporal 70+ years ago. I vote that we just let him be, life is going to beat him to pulp soon enough.

Amen