Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GAM

Graphs

4 posts in this topic

Can we create LINE Graphs using AUTOIT script? I have automated my software that gave values for every sec and now using these values i gotta dram a line graph. So i wanted to ask that is it possible to create a line graph using the script?

Neil

Also see my simple GUICtrlSetGraphic based functions here

- Table UDF - create simple data tables - Line Graph UDF GDI+ - quickly create simple line graphs with x and y axes (uses GDI+ with double buffer) - Line Graph UDF - quickly create simple line graphs with x and y axes (uses AI native graphic control) - Barcode Generator Code 128 B C - Create the 1/0 code for barcodes. - WebCam as BarCode Reader - use your webcam to read barcodes - Stereograms!!! - make your own stereograms in AutoIT - Ziggurat Gaussian Distribution RNG - generate random numbers based on normal/gaussian distribution - Box-Muller Gaussian Distribution RNG - generate random numbers based on normal/gaussian distribution - Elastic Radio Buttons - faux-gravity effects in AutoIT (from javascript)- Morse Code Generator - Generate morse code by tapping your spacebar!

Can we create LINE Graphs using AUTOIT script? I have automated my software that gave values for every sec and now using these values i gotta dram a line graph. So i wanted to ask that is it possible to create a line graph using the script?

If you get to a stage where you want to print the graph you could use this.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.