Pic in label

Champak

Is it possible to have a pic inside a label somehow? I basically need a pic to be flexible with variable text inside of a label, so I can't use guictrlcreatepic which requires positioning. Or somehow anchor the guictrlcreatepic with a particular word, and it moves according to where that word/character/anchor is?

Is it possible to have a pic inside a label somehow? I basically need a pic to be flexible with variable text inside of a label, so I can't use guictrlcreatepic which requires positioning. Or somehow anchor the guictrlcreatepic with a particular word, and it moves according to where that word/character/anchor is?

use GUICtrlSetImage maybe?

How is that even related to what he is talking about?

Global $File = @ScriptDir&"\AutoIt.jpg"

InetGet("http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:GWNfiNBOVzHAlM:http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/graphics/autoit9_wall_grey_800x600.jpg", @ScriptDir&"\AutoIt.jpg")

$GUI = GUICreate("Test", 150, 140)
$Picture = GUICtrlCreatePic($File, 0, 0)
$Label = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Picture", 50, 20)
GuiCtrlSetState($Picture, 0)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $GUI)

While 1
    Switch GUIGetMsg()
        Case - 3
            Exit
    EndSwitch
WEnd

This solution was described in the help file.

I don't think that's what he's looking for. You put a label inside a picture, he wants a picture inside a label. Or rather, as I understand it, he wants a picture to appear at a certain point within his label's text.

And no, there isn't really a way to do this as far as I know. The best alternative I could think of would be to use HTML in an embedded IE control on your GUI.