ftp 'get' func help?

longtex

I run a script (shown below) from time to time - cron'ed or on demand. It works fine, but since the files it retrieves are created by an autoit program (a file of computer parameters collected, formatted, and sent via ftp to my server), I thought it'd be better if the reading were to be done by an autoit program, too... but I can't seem to get an ftp_get() type program working.

Here's the script (batch) file:

ftp -i -v -n -s:script.bat

Here's the data file it uses:

open ftp.fubar.net
user sprocket
mypassword
ascii
cd ./itinfo
mget *.iti
mdelete *.iti
bye

That's it --- pretty simple stuff. I've been doing this sort of thing just this way for a loooong time, always worked so far - although some versions of ftp don't like the command-line switches exactly that way --- no big deal, tho'.

So... can anyone point me at an "mget" and "mdel" autoit function and/or example?

Nobody needs a job. Not much, anyway. Before you need a job, there's a lot of other stuff you need. More or less in order of how badly you need them: AIR, WATER, FOOD, SHELTER, CLOTHING, COMPANIONSHIP, and ACTIVITY. You've been led to believe you need money to "pay" someone else to provide those for you - all but AIR, so far. How long is it going to be before you have to "pay" for AIR, too?