CaptureIt - Screen Capture Utility

MrCreatoR

• 1 month later...

UploadFile.dll packed with UPX, that's the only reason why antiviruses (wich are not so good at "real" viruses detection :) ) alerts about possible virus.

P.S

I will try to implement all the mentioned features when i got the time :)

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

==================================================
My_Userbar.gif
==================================================

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you could only add support for www.tinypic.com uploading [+maybe account support...] instead of that imageshack shit host... it would be soooooo great !!!!

i love the way it works so simple and fast..... and the GUIs you make and the entire general looks of the apps... just PRO !!!

Edited by Armand

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

If you could only add support for www.tinypic.com uploading [+maybe account support...] instead of that imageshack shit host... it would be soooooo great !!!!

i love the way it works so simple and fast..... and the GUIs you make and the entire general looks of the apps... just PRO !!!

www.tinypic.com is better and www.imageshack.us Sucks...
Unresolved topics:1- Please help me in Editing or replacing a page in FireFox and IE.Please have a look at them.

Thanks to all for the good feedbacks! :)

A while ago i asked about this here, but the solution will involve external application usage :).

Stitching shouldn't be that hard to add

#include <WinAPI.au3>
#include <ScreenCapture.au3>
#include <GDIPlus.au3>
#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <misc.au3>

stitchbitmap("c:\temp\test.bmp")

While GUIGetMsg() <> -3
    Sleep(10)
WEnd
Exit

; Just stitching 2 bitmaps of screen
Func StitchBitmap($sFileName = "")
    Local $hWnd, $hDDC   
    Local $HDDC1, $hCDC1, $hBMP1
    Local $iW = 200;Size of bitmap width to capture from screen
    Local $iH = 200;Size of bitmap height to capture from screen

$hWnd = _WinAPI_GetDesktopWindow()
    $hDDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hWnd)    ; Devicecontext to capture from

; Part 1 to show it on the screen
;   Create GUI for stitched bump
    $GUIHandle = GUICreate("Stitched", $iW, $iH * 2, 300, 300)
    GUISetState()   

$hDDC1 = _WinAPI_GetDC($GUIHandle)
    $hCDC1 = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDDC1)
    $hBMP1 = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDDC1, $iW, $iH * 2)
    _WinAPI_SelectObject($hCDC1, $hBMP1)

;Show 2 parts of a screencapture on screen, capturing in upper left corner of screen
;BOOL BitBlt(  HDC hdcDest, // handle to destination DC
;  int nXDest,  // x-coord of destination upper-left corner
;  int nYDest,  // y-coord of destination upper-left corner
;  int nWidth,  // width of destination rectangle
;  int nHeight, // height of destination rectangle
;  HDC hdcSrc,  // handle to source DC
;  int nXSrc,   // x-coordinate of source upper-left corner
;  int nYSrc,   // y-coordinate of source upper-left corner
;  DWORD dwRop  // raster operation code
;);
    _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDDC1, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hDDC, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY)   ; Direct copy first capture
    _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDDC1, 0, $iH, $iW, $iH, $hDDC, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) ; Direct copy second capture

; Part 2 the actual stitching
    _WinAPI_BitBlt($hCDC1, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hDDC, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY)   ; Direct copy first capture
    _WinAPI_BitBlt($hCDC1, 0, $iH, $iW, $iH, $hDDC, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) ; Direct copy second capture

_WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hWnd, $hDDC)
    _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($GUIHandle, $hDCD1)
    _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hCDC1)

If $sFileName = "" Then Return $hBMP1
     _ScreenCapture_SaveImage($sFileName, $hBMP1)   
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBMP1)

EndFunc  ;==>Bitmap Stitching

• 4 weeks later...

no TinyPic.com support yetZzZ ?!? :)

too bad!

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

And the people demands:

TinyPic.com support !
TinyPic.com support !!
TinyPic.com support !!!
TinyPic.com support !!!!
TinyPic.com support !!!!!

Just to let you know......

i think MrCreatoR stoppped updating this thread and he is not interested in adding new functions into it.

@AlmarM

i am agreed with you.

@werter

just nice ?!? it's amazing.... BAH - TINYPIC !