Sign in to follow this  
Gigglestick

SCiTEconfig Broken in 3.2.10.0

Gigglestick

I'm getting the following error when using the latest SCiTEconfig from the downloads section. Just mentioning it in case anyone else is having a problem, so it can be fixed in the next package.

Edit: clarification

Edited by c0deWorm

My UDFs: ExitCodes

Jos

SciTEConfig comes with the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer not the AUtoit3 installer. :)

Are you running the latest version of SciTEConfig ? (v1.6.6.3)

If so could you PM me your au3.properties and SciTEUser.properties files so I can test why this error occurs ?

Thanks

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Gigglestick

SciTEConfig comes with the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer not the AUtoit3 installer. :)

Sorry, you're right. I meant the SCiTE package, not the AutoIt3 package. I'm using the properties files from the installer. I've also tried the directly linked ones. As far as this error, I get it whether I'm using the one included in the installer or the single download one.

My UDFs: ExitCodes

Jos

Sorry, you're right. I meant the SCiTE package, not the AutoIt3 package.

Np. :)

I'm using the properties files from the installer. I've also tried the directly linked ones. As far as this error, I get it whether I'm using the one included in the installer or the single download one.

... but I still really need the SciTEUser.properties file to see if I can replicate your problem because it works fine for me. This file isn't part of the installer but created and store in the Users directory. (C:\Documents and Settings\username)

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)