Listbox

zeppy

How can I click an item in a listbox?

The prefered method is to use one of the buttons on your mouse.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

nigga shut the fuck up. u think id be asking this shit on an autoit forum if i didnt want to know how to do it in autoit?

You might want to re-think what your saying and to whom.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

nigga shut the fuck up. u think id be asking this shit on an autoit forum if i didnt want to know how to do it in autoit?

And here is my answer while this thread is still open.

My reply to you was just as informative as your original post was. You gave absolutly no details and expected a fully qualified example in return. You little man have just had the last bit of help that you will be getting from me.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

How can I click an item in a listbox?

Perhaps you mean, that you want to have a default value set for a listbox??

It might help if you were more elaborite in your wording.

func get_quote()
   local $quote 
   switch random(1, 3, 1)
    case 1
     $quote = '"' & "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, " & _
       "design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give " & _
       "orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, " & _
       "fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." & '"' & " Robert A. Heinlein"
    case 2
     $quote =  '"' & "Within each of us lies the power of our consent to health and sickness, to riches and poverty, to freedom " & _
       "and to slavery. It is we who control these, and not another." & '"' & " Richard Bach (Illusions)"
    case 3
     $quote ='"' & "Don't handicap your children by making their lives easy." & '"' & " Robert A. Heinlein"
   EndSwitch
   MsgBox(0, "Quote for the moment", $quote & @CRLF)
EndFunc

get_quote()

suck ma dick u old bitch. fuck u gary and fuck u too valik.

Bye bye

George