Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strecher

How do I select controls inside a group / panel?

5 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Got a form that I need to get text from labels / statics but I can't seem to highlight them in Au3Info or any other similar program because they inside group or panel, instead only panel gets selected. Is there any way of getting IDs of those controls?

Thanks all.

Edit:

As well, is there anyway to launch menu item without clicking it? I've managed to do it using 3rd party programs as well as getting ID of it. At the moment I have to emulate mouse click to get it up.

post-30274-1204295957_thumb.png

post-30274-1204296703_thumb.png

Edited by Strecher

Have you tried ControlClick with the info you get from that program (2nd screenshot)?

PS. What's that program?

Have you tried ControlClick with the info you get from that program (2nd screenshot)?

PS. What's that program?

For ControlClick() I would need an ID since its a menu it cant be highlighed using Au3Info.

The program on 1st screenshot called 'Visual Open Retail' which has been made specifically for our company so no info on that on internet. But you can take any program made in visual basic with group controls and see for your seft.

As for 2nd screenshot, its a program called 'Window Scanner 1.7' by Inqsoft. Does same thing as Au3Info but with more function and lets you edit controls.

So no one ever had this problem? :)

What about Menu ID: 44 in window scanner?

I know I don't help much, sorry. And thank you for window scanner.