Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skorn

Win2k Login

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I made a script to automate some things at work and want to have it run every day through the windows scheduler. The only problem is this is a win2k pc which you first must do a 'ctrl-alt-delete', then enter the admin password just to get to the desktop. How do I get around this? Or is it as simple as sending a 'ctrl-alt-delete' and sending the password all through auto-it before I start what I really want to do?

Thanks

Edited by Skorn

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

I made a script to automate some things at work and want to have it run every day through the windows scheduler. The only problem is this is a win2k pc which you first must do a 'ctrl-alt-delete', then enter the admin password just to get to the desktop. How do I get around this? Or is it as simple as sending a 'ctrl-alt-delete' and sending the password all through auto-it before I start what I really want to do?

Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi :idiot: Dowload The Prog Scite in it is the nice tool ScriptWriter\AU3Record.exe This Tool Record your Keys for your first Prog and Save it to a script edit your Time delay and Compil the Script!

This is a example for send a massage from Autoit ScriptWriter!

Opt("WinWaitDelay",100)

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",4)

Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1)

Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)

WinWait("xxx - Nachrichtensitzung","")

If Not WinActive("xx - Nachrichtensitzung","") Then WinActivate("xxx - Nachrichtensitzung","")

WinWaitActive("xx- Nachrichtensitzung","")

MouseMove(216,206)

MouseDown("left")

MouseUp("left")

Sleep(1000)

Send("{SHIFTDOWN}h{SHIFTUP}er{BACKSPACE}llo{SPACE}this{SPACE}i{BACKSPACE}your{SPACE}first{SPACE}text{

SPACE}sens{BACKSPACE}d")

I hope this help you :D

ScriptWriter

Edited by DirtyBanditos

Windows does not allow to have the CTRL-ALT-DEL key sequence emulated, which is a bummer.

A work around is to have a script doing:

1. write the necessary autologn information to the registry

2. write the necessary information to the registry to "runonce"

3. reboot

RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "AutoAdminLogon", "REG_SZ", "1")
RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "DefaultUserName", "REG_SZ", "USERNAME")
RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "DefaultPassword", "REG_SZ", "PASSWORD")
RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "DefaultDomainName", "REG_SZ", "DOMAIN")
RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce", "MYSCRIPT", "REG_SZ", "PATH\SCRIPTNAME")
Shutdown(6)

Of course you must include the resetting of the autologon in your "RUNONCE" script

RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "AutoAdminLogon", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "DefaultUserName", "REG_SZ", "")
RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "DefaultPassword", "REG_SZ", "")
RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon", "DefaultDomainName", "REG_SZ", "")

Schedule the first script only.

CheersNobby