is there a way to integrate script into application?

I used autoIt to create a few additional shortcuts for a specific application. I used a batch file to open both the application and the compiled script at the same time, and then the script self-terminates when the application closes. It works well, but in the case when I open up a the application by double clicking a document, I have to open the script separately, which is annoying!

I'm wondering if there is a way to integrate the script into the application (like a DLL?)

Thanks

I used autoIt to create a few additional shortcuts for a specific application. I used a batch file to open both the application and the compiled script at the same time, and then the script self-terminates when the application closes. It works well, but in the case when I open up a the application by double clicking a document, I have to open the script separately, which is annoying!

I'm wondering if there is a way to integrate the script into the application (like a DLL?)

Thanks

You could set your script up to run as a service (Check The FAQ), then add to the script a line like:

If ProcessExists("MyApplication.exe") Then "Do Stuff here"

Edited by Oldschool