downloading

Hello.. I have a problem

I whant to determine if the file is already downloaded or the download is in progress..

when I use Opera as download manager.. it saves the downloaded files into the selected directory but files that are downloading are in the same folder and they are locked(I can rename or move it).(ex. IE it does anotherway : it saves the file into the temp directory and after the download is finished, it moves the file in the selected folder)

How can I(ouch,, not me, my program ofcourse :-) ) know if the file is alrerady downloaded?

Thanks

sorry for bad english

You can do this:

While @InetGetActive
   Msgbox(0, "It's", "It's downloading!")
WEnd
that will not stop the download if the file already is downloaded. that will keep the while loop active while the download is active

• Moderators

No, no.. it's not that I whant!

@InetGetActive is only for downloads from autoit scripts

If FileExists() .. it is not the solution, beacause the file exists before the download is complete!

Why not do If FileExists() before you download? I mean, you seem to expect AutoIt to do some type of cache work on all your downloads, when 1 line of code before you start downloading would fix the issue no?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.