help with non AutoIt stuffs?thx

I need a program that can remote control my other computer and both computers are connected to the net,i need to have access like openning files and Webcams by not letting other people sitting at that computer knowing,any good advice and programs?i know it sounds like i needa hack someone but it's for looking out if my maid is working at home and see if she does anything bad to my baby!Please Help!I got no time at home cause i have to work and putting a webcam/hidden cam at my house is legal in where i live!

I need a program that can remote control my other computer and both computers are connected to the net,i need to have access like openning files and Webcams by not letting other people sitting at that computer knowing,any good advice and programs?i know it sounds like i needa hack someone but it's for looking out if my maid is working at home and see if she does anything bad to my baby!Please Help!I got no time at home cause i have to work and putting a webcam/hidden cam at my house is legal in where i live!

1st- wrong place for this type of thing. You're probably not going to get much good help.

2nd- if you're just trying to install a nanny cam, why not install a real nanny cam? They are usually built-in web servers so you can connect and interact with them, just by providing a port through your firewall. If you need file access, install a webserver and set up an FTP username and password so you can log on and get files.

Can a Mod move this to Chat, please? :-)

"There are 10 types of people in this world - those who can read binary, and those who can't.""We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true." ~Robert Wilensky0101101 1001010 1100001 1101101 1100101 1110011 0110011 1001101 10001110000101 0000111 0001000 0001110 0001101 0010010 1010110 0100001 1101110

I don't get it, you say putting a webcam/hidden cam is 'legal' maybe you meant Illegal, but, there is many programs already made in autoit that can watch a webcam, if you cannot find any, there is some by using the search button at the top. If a hidden cam is 'legal' as you said above, then get one, and record whats going on. Your statements contridict each other, Is it legal or Illegal to have a hidden cam/webcam? Sounds malicous to me :) . We may be able to help you with a little more information...

• Developers

Can a Mod move this to Chat, please? :-)

Think locking it is a better solution for this. Don't see any relation to this community in this thread.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)