Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rasim

Switch off wrapper

7 posts in this topic

Hi!

I have downloaded a AutoIt Scite with full packge. And now i want to switch off AutoIt3Wrapper.exe, because wrapper checked my scripts every time if i run a script, this don`t need for me.

Posted Image

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi!

I have downloaded a AutoIt Scite with full packge. And now i want to switch off AutoIt3Wrapper.exe, because wrapper checked my scripts every time if i run a script, this don`t need for me.

use AutoIt3Wrapper defaults ini

X:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.ini.example

This INI sets the Defaults for AutoIt3Wrapper which can be overridden by the Compiler Directives

Use 1 for Yes and 0 for No on options like Allow_Decompile,UseUPX and UseAnsi

See documentation for an explanation on purpose of the fields and their values

[Other]

Run_AU3Check=0

or per script

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_AU3Check=N

Edited by rover

I see fascists...

@rover thanks, but you understand me wrong, i want to disable starting AutoIt3Wrapper when i run my script from Scite editor. I don`t need in this:

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /prod /AU3Check /in "C:\test.au3"
+>18:07:04 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.10.1.6   Environment(Language:0419  Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_XP/Service Pack 2  CPU:X86)

:)

Why ?

What is the problem running a wrapper application that does all the hard work for you and makes it all configurable per script?

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Why ?

What is the problem running a wrapper application that does all the hard work for you and makes it all configurable per script?

This little slows script checking and runing. :)

I seriously hope you are kidding when I see it takes 1.042 seconds to do it all. :)

Yes! You are right! It`s bug of my OS, i reinstall Windows and all works fine! Topic mayb closed! :)