Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phstiger

How to create a struct data

7 posts in this topic

In Autoit, Can I define a struct data type as Student ?

Structures have limited use in AutoIt. They are basically used for marshaling data to native dlls.

You can use them in code, but I don't know efficient they are under current implementation (seeing as I'm not a developer).

You'd be better off using an array to represent your structure and just use index 0 as name, 1 as address, etc.

I can't understand about using DLL in Autoit. Function "DllStructCreate" in Autoit have to use datatype basic as "int;ubyte;uint". But I don't see them in "DataType" of Autoit in the part "Language Reference-->Datatypes". I want to know all datatypes in Autoit and datatype basic as int,float installed in hardware (in CPU) or in software.

I know from "Autoit Help" datatype Int

Int(0/0) returns -9.22337203685478e+018, if you were wondering.

So I think it can't installed in CPU. It installed in memory and I installed under functions.

I need to help

I can't understand about using DLL in Autoit. Function "DllStructCreate" in Autoit have to use datatype basic as "int;ubyte;uint". But I don't see them in "DataType" of Autoit in the part "Language Reference-->Datatypes". I want to know all datatypes in Autoit and datatype basic as int,float installed in hardware (in CPU) or in software.

I know from "Autoit Help" datatype Int

Int(0/0) returns -9.22337203685478e+018, if you were wondering.

So I think it can't installed in CPU. It installed in memory and I installed under functions.

I need to help

Dll[...] functions are only for marshaling calls to dlls. You don't use structs in AutoIt. Everything is a variant unless it is strongly typed into a dll struct.

Just learn how to use arrays to do what you need.

:party::) :) ^_^:lmao: