lil help nothing major

Open it silently using IE functions, and have it fill out forms and stuff...

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]

I too despise anything that logs keystrokes, even if the developer says it's for "legitimate" use..

To post data to your website you could use TCPSend and send a POST packet to a php page on your site, or use the IE UDF to automate a hidden Internet Explorer window to do it.

But please, you really don't need to log game names.. it's kinda pointless.. If you just want to log how many times your application has run, you could have it read and write to the System registry, or alternatively have it read/write to a ini file.

Aha, So I see that on EdgeOfNoWhere.cc you decided to ask this same questions offering FG (d2jsp.com forum gold). Basically, so you steal some peoples passwords for the Diablo II accounts, you don't want to make a bot, you want some passwords, you even wanted to decompile a working keylogger to see how they made it, people like you, are getting AutoIt reconized as 'virus's' and keyloggers. I wont be suprised if they lock this soon.

Anyone who wants to read up on this, check here:

http://edgeofnowhere.cc/viewtopic.php?t=39...0c82986ed617e13

if you pay attention its the same thing i was trying to do here. i just asked elsewhere. i started on that site and moved on to this one. i originally wanted to use it to watch my bot progress then i decided i was goona release it and then i decided i might charge for it and this would be more usefull than keeping track. you people are paranoid.

www.edgeofnowhere.cc its where im at.

Ditch the whole keylogger thing mate, it gives you bad reputation, and will only make you enemies among coders.. Even as some people here might be a little paranoid..

If you get your keylogging idea working, none will use your bot when they know there MIGHT be harmful code inside it.. and how where you gonna determine when they type the game name in huh?

All you'll see with a keylogger is the active window title (perhaps) and what text they write..

Yea, I'd suggest you stop posting and bumping.

Your better off trying to do it youself, and when you need help just ask normal questions not pertaining to a keylogger, or break up your keylogger questions into multiple threads so less sharp people don't link them together and find out your true, malicious(or not) intentions.

err...

KEYLOGGERS ARE BAD!!! SHAME ON YOU!

Edited by VindicatorOmega

[center]"When you look at old, classic games like Snake, you often put it off because it's such a simple game, but it's only when you actually try and create your own unique game from scratch, do you finally appreciate those games."[/center][center]Don't ask for answers if you haven't TRIED yet![/center][center]Most answers can be answered in the help file! Use it![/center]