How to tdo this?

Hi is there a way to generate a layout of an invoice (in pdf, image, doc) and print it or print preview it?

i`ve tryed do it in HTML code..but there`s a problem when trying too print it...in HTML there are no pages so some text and tables are cut of if it`s not fit the A4.

(I`ve made an invoiceing app with a SQLite db..and i need to print them....any ideea hao to do that?)

Thx in advanced

Hi is there a way to generate a layout of an invoice (in pdf, image, doc) and print it or print preview it?

i`ve tryed do it in HTML code..but there`s a problem when trying too print it...in HTML there are no pages so some text and tables are cut of if it`s not fit the A4.

(I`ve made an invoiceing app with a SQLite db..and i need to print them....any ideea hao to do that?)

Thx in advanced

The word udf in example scripts might do what you want.

There is also my print udf. You can print lines, text at certain positions in any font or colour, images and so on. There's a link in my signature. There is no print preview but you could print to a pdf and preview it that way.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

The word udf in example scripts might do what you want.

There is also my print udf. You can print lines, text at certain positions in any font or colour, images and so on. There's a link in my signature. There is no print preview but you could print to a pdf and preview it that way.

Thx for the reply and pointing me to ur UDF.. I would like u or anyone else who can answer me....The Word UDF work even if someone doesn`t have installed office?

If the answer is no then i can`t use it.

Edited by Synapse

Thx for the reply and pointing me to ur UDF.. I would like u as or anyone who can answer me....The Word UDF work even if someone doesn`t have installed office?

If the answer is no then i can`t use it.

My print UDF only needs my AutoIt include script and my dll, it doesn't have any connection with word.

The word udf by big daddy is a different thing altogether and does need Word installed. I refer to it in my thread because for some applications it's more suitable than my print udf.

My print udf is best for fixed format styles like graphs or labels and for a fixed layout like an invoice then my udf should work well. You could print headings, customer names and addresses all in exactly the correct places, have a logo printed, lines and boxes, and a special option to print "OVERDUE" in big red letters at an angle over the whole thing. Some people use it for printing on preprinted forms, although everything can be printed using the udf. You could use it just to print the preprinted forms and then use it again to fill the form in!

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

My print UDF only needs my AutoIt include script and my dll, it doesn't have any connection with word.

The word udf by big daddy is a different thing altogether and does need Word installed. I refer to it in my thread because for some applications it's more suitable than my print udf.

My print udf is best for fixed format styles like graphs or labels and for a fixed layout like an invoice then my udf should work well. You could print headings, customer names and addresses all in exactly the correct places, have a logo printed, lines and boxes, and a special option to print "OVERDUE" in big red letters at an angle over the whole thing. Some people use it for printing on preprinted forms, although everything can be printed using the udf. You could use it just to print the preprinted forms and then use it again to fill the form in!

Thx.....I`ll go figure out how to do it...thx again :)