List of the value of the variables

Hello

Durant le développement, je souhaite à n'importe quel moment voir les valeurs des variables que j'utilise - je pourrais créer un script, mais quelqu'un a déjà du créer ça ou cela existe peut être même en standard dans Scite (qui est l'éditeur que j'utilise) ?

During the testing of my script i would like to verify at anytime the value of the variables - I presume that someone has already created something like that or perhaps it is already an existing function of AutoIT (or Scite)

Thanks

Hello

Durant le développement, je souhaite à n'importe quel moment voir les valeurs des variables que j'utilise - je pourrais créer un script, mais quelqu'un a déjà du créer ça ou cela existe peut être même en standard dans Scite (qui est l'éditeur que j'utilise) ?

During the testing of my script i would like to verify at anytime the value of the variables - I presume that someone has already created something like that or perhaps it is already an existing function of AutoIT (or Scite)

Thanks

Toss some

ConsoleWrite($variable & " Is the value of $variable)" & CRLF)

into your code

Edited by everseeker

Everseeker

Hello

Thanks

I made an example program last year which allowed you to run any script, without requiring any modifications to it, and lets you view any of the global variables in real time. (Up to about 10 different variables at once but that could easily be increased.) It probably needs updating by now to keep up with the latest AutoIt releases. You can find it here.

If it looks like what you want and you have any problems then I'll try to fix it. The idea used could easily be adapted so that you could add one of my functions to your script which could then be run as normal. If you want to monitor it then you just run the monitoring script and it will tell you what you want to know. But remember, this script only vlets you see global variables.

A little more complicated is my debugger. There is a link to the debugger in my signature.

Klaatu and Stumpii have also made debuggers.

Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Unless I am really mistaken, but the downloadable file only contains an hyperlink to: www.mosaiccgl.co.uk.

Firefox cannot find the adresse at www.mosaiccgl.co.uk.

:)

The website is down. The service providers are working on it, can't say when it will be fixed but it's very rare to have a problem and when there is one it's usually fixed quickly. If you PM me I could send you the files by email.

EDIT:

Site is back up and before I knew that I PM'd you with the files. Use the files I just sent because they are more up-to-date than the ones linked to in my debugger thread.

Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Finally, i tried it yesterday.

The editor part worked correctly and I could even launch the code checker, but the debugger part crashed each time i tried it. I will send you the message error this evening.

Furthermore, concerning the editor, it does not manage correctly the french "special" characters éèàç.

Regards

Finally, i tried it yesterday.

The editor part worked correctly and I could even launch the code checker, but the debugger part crashed each time i tried it. I will send you the message error this evening.

Furthermore, concerning the editor, it does not manage correctly the french "special" characters éèàç.

Regards

Let me know which version of Autoit you are using. The version I sent you should work with the current production version 3.2.10. As far as I know it runs ok with the the latest beta 3.2.11.5. It won't work with Beta versions 3.2.9.4 to 3.2.9.9 because they had a bug in dllcall.

I'm not sure how to fix the problem with accented characters, it's RazerM's editor and he might know so I'll post a question in his thread. They can be pasted into the editor ok, so presumably it is just when you type that you have a problem.