copying itself to other folder...

Guest Shu

• Developers

how to copy the script itself to... C:\windows\system32 ?

:idiot:  :D  :lol:  ;)  :D  :D  :D  :idea:  :idea:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How do you start the program in the first place ?

You could make an "install" program which FileInstall() 's it in the System32 subdir.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

i want to make a trojan so i have to copy itself into the system32 folder..

edit : thanks i know how to do now......... byeeeeee

Edited by Shu

• Developers

i want to make a trojan so i have to copy itself into the system32 folder..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

excuse me, but you want to create what ????????????

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Don't even worry about it. Any trojan written in AUtoIt is the most pathetic thing that I will have ever seen. If you really want to write a n00by trojan you might as well learn a non - windows language unless you want to trojan Windows machines.... Even then, that is pretty lame.

-I am the giver of life and the bringer of death.

AFAIK it's impossible to write a trojan with AutoIt, however I think Larry Is making somethign with DLL Call that will make it possible =-o Shh.

My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]

Don't even worry about it. Any trojan written in AUtoIt is the most pathetic thing that I will have ever seen. If you really want to write a n00by trojan you might as well learn a non - windows language unless you want to trojan Windows machines.... Even then, that is pretty lame.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That even worse, it will be one of the most pathetic trojans out there (maybe not) and people will be able to see its made with au3.

This thing is exactlly what we don't need, i have just got AutoIt approved at work, wich means that any IT person at my work globaly, can just download and start using AutoIt after reading my IVI.

Let me tell you, its not easy to get things like this approved on such a big company as mine, with more then 65k employee, and it sure will not make it easier when idiots like this guy abuse the program.

I would strongly recommend that you ban guys like this and delete their posts.

Were ever i lay my script is my home...

Well he doesn't even know how to move a file to a dif folder yet. I think it'll be some time before he writes a trojan.

My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]