Scroll VNC window

Hi people...

Maybe somebody can help me to resolve my issue...

I need to sets scroll bar in VNC window in some position, but i can't understand how can I do it... I tried to use API functions but they not working or I do something wrong...

If you don't know VNC this is the remote control program... And I open this window from my GUI, place it in some position on desktop, change size of it, but can't scoll this window... :-(

Please, help me...

Hi people...

Maybe somebody can help me to resolve my issue...

I need to sets scroll bar in VNC window in some position, but i can't understand how can I do it... I tried to use API functions but they not working or I do something wrong...

If you don't know VNC this is the remote control program... And I open this window from my GUI, place it in some position on desktop, change size of it, but can't scoll this window... :-(

Please, help me...

Do you have some code you can post? Display your GUI perhaps so we can see what it's doing? I understand what VNC is. Can you also supply a screen shot of what position you want to set the scroll bar in? Do both of those and I can probably help you out or get you started in the right direction.

My Projects: [topic="89413"]GoogleHack Search[/topic], [topic="67095"]Swiss File Knife GUI[/topic], [topic="69072"]Mouse Location Pointer[/topic], [topic="86040"]Standard Deviation Calculator[/topic]

Gui just run .vnc file and when open window of remote machine it change position of it and change size...

in attachment file is vnc window picture...

position and size meanings GUI save when user push the button and then restore its in future...

i would like to change not only position and size, i need change scroll bar position too...

there are a big resolution on remote machine, but i need to watch only one not so big spot...

i've tried to use following API function:

$han = ControlGetHandle ("ob2-1", "", "")
$SB_VERT = 1
$SB_HORZ = 0
DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SetScrollPos", "hwnd", $han, "int", $SB_VERT, "int", 300, "int", 1)
DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SetScrollPos", "hwnd", $han, "int", $SB_HORZ, "int", 100, "int", 1)
DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "UpdateWindow", "hwnd", $han)

but i'm sure that i do something wrong...

Edited by wwwkostas