Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mladost1

Launch Program on Windows Startup

6 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hey guys! I have a really simple question - do you happen to know how the pc can start a program or a file as soon as the computers starts without me being there? I want to try controlling ot from my other house and I want the script that connects to my other computer to be started as soon as Windows starts up. :)

Crap...I double click-ed the post button and my internet sucks...sry for the many posts guys :party:

Edited by mladost1

removed the dups :)

but, this question has been asked many times so just to let you know that there is a search function on this forum as well :)

Hint: Install as Service

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

regwrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run","d4rk","REG_SZ","E:\AutoIt Project\d4rk.exe");tu chay chuong trinh khi may khoi dong

[quote]Don't expect for a perfect life ... Expect a least troubles ones[/quote]Contact me : ass@kiss.toWhat I Have Done :Favorites Manager Mangage your favorite's folder, that's coolPC Waker For those who want to save stickersWebScipts Supporter For those who've just started with Web and WebScriptsTemporary Looker Simple but powerful to manage your Temporary folder, you know what you downloaded[UDF] _NumberFormat() Better performance on number display[UDF] _DirGet() What a folder contain [how many (hidden,normal,...) files], with one line of code[UDF] _IsPressEs() Just like _IsPress() but for a group of keys

regwrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run","d4rk","REG_SZ","E:\AutoIt Project\d4rk.exe");tu chay chuong trinh khi may khoi dong
Nope. this will activate the program when the user login to Windows Not at PC boot time.

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

regwrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run","d4rk","REG_SZ","E:\AutoIt Project\d4rk.exe -atboottime")

Copy the program into C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Start Menu/Programs/Startup/

This will run when you login as any user