QuickE V2.2.102

Dalarn

Dalarn I have some advise, and in these cold brutally honest words....

1.Shut the fuck up and get a life

2.Stop stealing things, you just might end up in jail.

3.Stop bein a fucktard, and if you find a program calledSelf Destruct hidden on you desktop, you'll know it's me you stealing little bastard.

Edit: Luckily for me I have been coding an autoit virus that completely destroys the computer but doesn't spread since Autoit came out. I've gotten it to the point that it will overload the fan's and shut them off, but it in a safe mode and delete every file possible, screw up the partitions after second reboot and fuck with the Bios. That all in 3 reboots, cause normally a person is gonna try and turn it on a few times, only making it worse? Ehhh..... It'll be funny if that happens to him. And Dalarn one more thing, look in your system32 folder for a program with a lollypop icon. It's called you double click it and it wont let u use your keyboard or mouse forever. I could modify his registry but I don't want to be sued for entrapment or somethin like that.

Edited by Agent Smith

Guest Guidosoft

Don't worry agen't smith. I have an encryption include file that you can use to make a program that can encrypt all your script. Enless you wan't me to make you one, I will happily do that.

No I will use the one off your fileman account, and I will only post excutables from now on and send the source to GOOD friends only.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...799entry47799

Take a look at that. I believe you should FIRMLY repremand, like hacking in a seting a virus all over his machine. But don't destroy his life. Thanks for the support GuidoSoft, seems like most people just ignored this idiot so I don't have alot to worry about.

EDIT: ohh did little Dalarnsmy pooo run away? Why did u leave so quickly. Well he is ignored, hopfully the last I will hear from him...

Edited by Agent Smith

Dalarn,

You are like a perpetual zit on someone's ass..."No matter how many times you've been popped, you still come back"

And no, you are not even close to being the Energizer Bunny! So don't even think you have the staying power!

Frankly, I'm tired of your BS and wish you would leave...I gave you a polite method to close out all the negative effects you'd caused several days ago. Since you continue to be less than 0.0001% of the human race please move on with your life elsewhere.

Guest Guidosoft

I'm begining to feel pretty bad about what we all did. Were all lucky if he dosn't go decide to commit sucicide just like he lied about his friend. He seemed pretty powerless witch resultied in agression.

See:

Fear+Fustration+Helplesness = FUCK YOU!!!!

or

Fustration+Helpeness = FUCK YOU + FEAR = I WILL KILL YOU!!!!

We have created and destroyed a monster. :idiot:

Edited by Guidosoft